Main menu

Pages

Lazy ways to streamline the body and stay slim

How do you stay slim?

hay Followers  of blog weight loss corner

Is staying slim easy or hard?



Admit it – Many of us are Lazy !
I don’t know about you, but when it comes time 
to do something that requires effort or routine activities, I am one of the laziest people in the world!

I just don’t want through the way where I required joining a local gym, and had to go with the routine and must follow a fitness regime designed by “experts” who have reviewed my fitness (or weakness!) And heart rate.

In many ways, I do not want to eat rabbit food or other “special” food products that “make you losing weight overnight”. I also do not want to buy special foods or drinks that make me feel depressed and malnutrition throughout the day.
No, I want to save, eat what I like, a little exercise as I want and enjoy life while losing weight! Sounds good, but how do I do?


  • Eat smaller portions.
  • Eat regularly and at least 3 times a day.
  • Make sure I get plenty of protein.
  • Making more food types of soup.
  • Avoid eating white sugar and a lot of starches.
  • Do little walk everyday.
  • Don’t make yourself starving.
  • Avoid the obvious “bad” things or foods.
  • More than eating vegetables of all kinds,
  •  especially green leaves.

To maintain your ideal weight, click here

That’s just the trick – can we do it? Of course those are actually some common sense. Scientists have made all kinds of research in this area and, frankly, remarkable results.
Some of these popular myths have been spread and very good results and the one thing encouraging everyone who wants to lose weight that is by following their recommendations, successful are not always has a costs!
Worth to try, because once you are in this simple program, you will stay slim!

Comments